All manner of maintenance can be undertaken, whether it’s repainting the topsides, varnish work, antifouling and those over looked things like servicing the skin fittings, tightening the stern gland, oiling the galvanized rigging and bottle screws. A schedule of work can be agreed and carried out during the winter haul out period so the season starts well ‘with peace of mind’.
All other marine trades and services are close to hand such as marine engineers, electricians, surveyors, yacht brokers etc, which enables us to coordinate and manage all projects under one roof.
Below is a list of the yacht repairs and maintenance we carry out:
- Gunwales repairs
- Broken/ damaged timbers
- Skin fittings
- GRP and Gel coat repairs
- Teak decks
- Plywood decks
- Epoxy sheathing
- Deck refurbishment and maintenance
- Leaking hatches
- New deck fittings
- Mast and spar repair and maintenance
- Rigging service
- Painting and varnishing
- Keel bolts checking and renewal
- Keel removal and re-bedded
- Engine service and winterisation (battery charging etc)
- Shaft alignment, cutless bearings and anodes
- Updating and modernising interiors
- Re-designing internal layout
Anything picked up on her survey can all be remedied by our team.